Home » , » Drake Plays A Bar Mitzvah - What a Mensch!

Drake Plays A Bar Mitzvah - What a Mensch!

Written By TasheMC on Monday 30 July 2012 | 20:35

Half Jewish on his Mother's Side, the Tough-Guy Rapper Also Gets His Own Bar Mitzvah Aired on YouTube

He may headline international concerts and get down and dirty with Rihanna, but hip-hop artist Drake isn't above doing the Horah every now and then. According to a new story in the Jewish Chronicle Online, the star - born Aubrey Drake Graham - is half-Jewish on his mother's side. And he's so serious about his faith, he recently played a Bar Mitzvah.
Drake confirms the account, explaining he did it to raise money for a friend's legal bills. "It was nice," he says. "They were an incredible family and I tried to edit out as much swearing as I could. I loved it, man. And the kids and parents loved it."
He also celebrates his roots when it comes to his own personal life, recently getting Bar Mitzvahed for a second time and airing it on YouTube. Over half a million people viewed it, likely making it the most watched Bar Mitzvah in history.
And like any good Jewish boy, Drake admits he's always got mom on the brain. "That's one of the things that plagues my mind," he admits. "Am I talking to my mother enough?"
Frankly, I have a different question. Is this man on JDate and can someone send me a link to his profile, ASAP?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Comment