Home » » WTF Did Mickey Rourke do to His Face?

WTF Did Mickey Rourke do to His Face?

Written By TasheMC on Saturday 13 October 2012 | 17:16

If this picture of Mickey Rourke is any indication, it looks like it's time to step away from the plastic surgery.
Rourke has had some bad plastic surgery procedures in the past and looks to be trying to correct some of them -- to no avail.
Granted, no one looks amazing immediately post-surgery, but in this pic taken last year, obtained by the National Enquirer, Rourke looks downright scary.


In the photos (you can see all of them here), his head is bandaged, he's puffy and has two black eyes ... it's not pretty.
If you're unfamiliar with Rourke's history of plastic surgery, he felt the need to get some work done after his pro boxing career left him in sad shape.
He had to stop boxing due to neurological problems, but he told The Daily Mail in 2009, he was looking a little worse for the wear: "I had my nose broken twice. I had five operations on my nose and one on a smashed cheekbone. I had to have cartilage taken from my ear to rebuild my nose and a couple of operations to scrape out the cartilage because the scar tissue wasn't healing properly."


It didn't go well, as he shared, "Most of [the surgery] was to mend the mess of my face because of the boxing, but I went to the wrong guy to put my face back together."
No argument here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Comment