Home » » Jessica Simpson Twit-pics a photo of her cleavage in public: tacky?

Jessica Simpson Twit-pics a photo of her cleavage in public: tacky?

Written By TasheMC on Sunday 24 June 2012 | 13:42

And so it begins. Sure, it “began” a long time ago, but since giving birth, Jessica hasn’t been on Twitter very much and she definitely hasn’t been posting photos. Until now. Jessica tweeted this photo (above) with the message, “Just taking a walk around the block… street legal???” Yes, her t-ts are street legal. But what’s the electronic device that’s getting motorboated? Is that a pager? Or will some judgemental mother tell me that OF COURSE it’s something to do with the baby or breastfeeding? Go ahead and educate me, seriously. I’m at a loss to play the “name the object between Jessica’s monumental knockers” game.
Also, I just wanted to clarify a minor point from last week’s story about Jessica. In Touch Weekly threw around a lot of numbers, and there were some complaints about inconsistencies, which I thought was kind of unfair to In Touch, believe it or not. The report was probably BS (although In Touch had some solid reporting and turned-out-to-be-true exclusives on Jessica’s pregnancy, so…), but I thought their cracked-out math was correct… or at least better than Lindsay Lohan’s. They claimed that Jessica weighed 210 pounds while pregnant, and that her “goal weight” on Weight Watchers is 130 pounds. They also said – and I believe this is a separate goal – that Jessica wants to lose 50 pounds in 5 months. So… while her goal weight is 130 IN GENERAL, she wants to mainly lose 50 pounds in 5 months, and her ultimate goal is to get down to 130. Through diet, exercise and breastfeeding, all done with her health in mind, hopefully. Personally, I think 130 is a pipedream but God bless her.
By the way, I do think she looks notably slimmer in the Twit-pic. She took it from a good angle, of course, but her face has already slimmed down and I see a hint of a waist. I was wondering if Jessica would eventually just begin to give away her “exclusives” on Twitter, and I think this might be the beginning. She won’t be all Hilary Duff about it, but I am expecting to see Twit-pics of little Maxwell Drew soon. Very soon.


Photos courtesy of Jessica’s Twitter, PCN, WENN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Comment